Mac <=> Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kdar said:
Why the **** you need mac?

a prebuild toy? eyecandy to fool around?

Why the **** would you post that in the Mac section?

No one wants you here, post your anti-Mac ******** elsewhere.

Suck at them? lol... I dont even used it.. why do I need it?

I got Linux and Widows.

Where is Mac used? Only personal use? and what Mac can do, that Linux or Windows can't?

"OMG u W13rD..."

Kdar said:
Suck at them? lol... I dont even used it.. why do I need it?

I got Linux and Widows.

Where is Mac used? Only personal use? and what Mac can do, that Linux or Windows can't?
That aint the point. I never said Macs are better in any way, In fact they are the same. Another thing, when you wanna go talking about macs being "Eye candy to fool around with" the same goes for Custom built PCs. After all, they both have weird replaceable case mods, so what makes the PC so different?

If Macs are in schools, hospitals, and the CIA, then WTF gave you the idea that they are only for personal use? :p

Another thing, if you dont even use Macs, then that makes U a n00b, so STHU :D :) :cool:

Re: "OMG u W13rD..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
That aint the point. I never said Macs are better in any way, In fact they are the same. Another thing, when you wanna go talking about macs being "Eye candy to fool around with" the same goes for Custom built PCs. After all, they both have weird replaceable case mods, so what makes the PC so different?

If Macs are in schools, hospitals, and the CIA, then WTF gave you the idea that they are only for personal use? :p

Another thing, if you dont even use Macs, then that makes U a n00b, so STHU :D :) :cool:

lol..
When I said "Eye candy to fool around with" I said about the inside, the software, the way it works.
Not about the case mods or that ever else.
I don't speak about case mods when I talking about OS... You can make case mod for Mac too.. it you really want to.

When I chose to use some OS.. I don't chose to use it because of pretty box. I chose because it useful and what it have to offer.

Mac use in Schools, Hospitals and CIA...
ok.. But what they do with mac? Only the basic office crap.......

Why big business don't use mac? why companies don't use mac?

How many ppl use Mac.. and how many use PC?

---
and as you said "I never said Macs are better in any way, In fact they are the same"

what the point of paying more to get Mac.. when you can get much fasted and better PC.
I think you just made very clear to that guy ,that made this treat.. why not to get mac..

and don't start about no virus and other crap..
If you want this... get a pre-build comp and install Linux (which going to be faster and cheaper)..
and actually learn some thing useful.

and by the way.. Mac was base on Unix.. on FreeBSD

OS X was based on OPENStep which was based on NeXTStep which was based on BSD. OS 9/8/7/ and so forth were based on themselves. It's a variant of UNIX. So is Linux. Would you like to bash that while you're at it?

and don't start about no virus and other crap..
If you want this... get a pre-build comp and install Linux (which going to be faster and cheaper)..
I used to have Linux on my Mac. It was just as fast as my dad's PC. And OS X still booted ten seconds faster than Linux. Fifteen, now that I have Tiger. On the new Mactels, they can go from gray screen with Apple logo to desktop in three to four seconds flat.

Can your PC do that?

Why big business don't use mac? why companies don't use mac?
Dell=cheap=disposable. Tech people=stupid (in general). These people are brainwashed by the cheap Dell crap and since Windows is on it, why change?

tech are stupid? maybe you stupid?

I think you dont know WTF you speaking lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom