Loosing weight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl I work with, she's 5'4, 360 pounds. Every time she's on lunch, I see her eating 2 big macs and a large milkshake. Then when her break comes, whe gets a huge bag of M&Ms and scarfs them down. Then she gets another milkshake on her way home. She usaully has 2-3 milkshakes per day.

beedubaya said:
This girl I work with, she's 5'4, 360 pounds. Every time she's on lunch, I see her eating 2 big macs and a large milkshake. Then when her break comes, whe gets a huge bag of M&Ms and scarfs them down. Then she gets another milkshake on her way home. She usaully has 2-3 milkshakes per day.

Lol, she's fatter then she is tall.

Powerslave said:
Then what will you do when you hit 300? it's not like dieting is going to be any easier at that point.

I'll probably just eat less.

I have fast food twice a week, and my "belly" is already getting pretty large.

homerj14 said:
haha ^ i remember that I guess its sort of a body image thing im a great looking guy not to sound cocky or anything but i used to be real skinny and over the past year maybe ive gained a bit of weight in my stomach.. :(

my story too bro....i've been skinny my whole life. but i got lazy, smoked pot (and thusly got the munchies often), bought my own food, and drank more beer..... it freaked me out when i started getting a gut and neck/face fat.

so i started buying healthier food (read labels!!!!) and cut out most of my fast food intake. i never drink soda, always water or milk. and i try to jog for about 20-30 minutes 3 or 4 times a week. results come quickly my friend. jogging or swimming/surfing is an activity that is rather enjoyable but you end up working MANY muscle groups. with jogging, your work your legs (obviously) but your abdomen alot too. get some good running shoes and try it out. i find it very enjoyable to go for a nice jog at about 10pm (only time its somewhat cool here in FL) and check out the area.

keep in mind that throughout this, my weight hasn't changed really at all. i've just toned up and have alot more energy. that's what's important to me

talldude123 said:
I'll probably just eat less.

I have fast food twice a week, and my "belly" is already getting pretty large.

eating less doesn't make you lose weight, you gain it all back if you go the starving diet way

isn't it funny that americans are viewed as being fat and super skinny at the same time?

the easiest way to drop some pounds with out diet and exercise is....

cut off a limb

"I WANT TO PLAY A GAME...."

TheRecluse said:
isn't it funny that americans are viewed as being fat and super skinny at the same time?

the easiest way to drop some pounds with out diet and exercise is....

cut off a limb
= Lyposuction/skin grafting ...? :confused: :cool:

I guess you should just eat less.

I'm 20 years, about 5 feet 9 inches and I weigh 127lbs and I don't excercise.

I eat about 4 slices of bread per day, 5-10 cups of coffee and a hot meal (I don't eat meat or fish).

Additionally I eat about 3-4 bags of potato chips or peanuts per week, and I drink about 2-4 beer at night each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom