Loosing weight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMajor said:
I guess you should just eat less.

I'm 20 years, about 5 feet 9 inches and I weigh 127lbs and I don't excercise.

I eat about 4 slices of bread per day, 5-10 cups of coffee and a hot meal (I don't eat meat or fish).

Additionally I eat about 3-4 bags of potato chips or peanuts per week, and I drink about 2-4 beer at night each day.

if you're not lying, i'm pretty sure you're malnurished. unless you take a good multivitamin, your body is likely not getting all of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants it needs. hardly eating is no way to be healthy.:amazed:

molsen said:
well you should of said so! don't want any TF'ers wasting away...:(

Well, a hot meal generally includes healthy food over here. Maybe in the US a Big Mac and some french fries are the most common "hot meals" :p

it's much easier, smarter, and healthier to maintain a weight rather than wait until you're very overweight to do something about it

How true. I guess I should have started at, oh, around age three or four.

I'm a big guy, have always been a big guy, and I will always be a big guy. Hopefully not as big, but I will never be skinny.

I'd look like a starved white gorilla if I were to become skinny (got football shoulders, barrel chest... should have been a bodybuilder).

TheMajor said:
I guess you should just eat less.

I'm 20 years, about 5 feet 9 inches and I weigh 127lbs and I don't excercise.

I eat about 4 slices of bread per day, 5-10 cups of coffee and a hot meal (I don't eat meat or fish).

Additionally I eat about 3-4 bags of potato chips or peanuts per week, and I drink about 2-4 beer at night each day.

I used to weigh the same when i was your age, and eat fairly similar... now 5 years later i'm 162lbs :)

TheMajor said:
Well, a hot meal generally includes healthy food over here. Maybe in the US a Big Mac and some french fries are the most common "hot meals" :p

unfortunately, "hot meals" over here can be fast food, hot pockets, pizza, etc.

MrCoffee said:
I used to weigh the same when i was your age, and eat fairly similar... now 5 years later i'm 162lbs :)

I'm still loosing weight. I weighed 141lbs just 6 months ago. Now I am 127lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom