Links to BF2 Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
well it doesn't matter, because the thing got all the way to the end of the installation and said something about a .cab file not wanting to be installed right, so then yeaaaaaaaah game won't run.....kind of lame though anyway because at gamespot it said it gives you 10 minutes of play time on single player.......that's such cheap shit...it takes me like 5 minutes just to check out the options, set my controls and things like that, I freakin hate that game developers make such a stupid short ass demo like that

It's too jumpy on my computer which is basicly the same as yours

Probolly software issues though.

A 9800 Pro is said to run BF2 on high no problem. take off the AA, and you'll probably be fine.

aright so first I had the problem of a .cab file not being able to be installed........and then I get the demo at this LAN today and the 3 other people here right now, have gotten it to work, yet mine will have the screen go black.....flicker for a second then go straight back to the desktop......this damn demo is pissing me off.

yup, one of my friend also can't get it to work and says that it's been giving him problems to do with his gfx card (5700U)

@chris, sorry, i tried uploading BF2 to your FTP server, but when it finished it gave me 3 errors, if you want them (i took a screenshot of it) i'll post it here

diabloII said:
yup, one of my friend also can't get it to work and says that it's been giving him problems to do with his gfx card (5700U)

@chris, sorry, i tried uploading BF2 to your FTP server, but when it finished it gave me 3 errors, if you want them (i took a screenshot of it) i'll post it here

I got errors as well, wth?

I've redownloaded twice already now, I've even put my CPU to stock, uninstalled codecs that I thought might be interfering with ingame video......apparently theres a lot of people getting this stupid ass crap of it crashing to desktop......just hope the same doesn't happen when the actual whole game comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom