Lan party in florida in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

Daemon Poster
Lan party will be hosted by me on july 21st in Jacksonville, Florida.
I'm about 99% sure this will be from 1pm eastern- when ever.
I will need help with a big switch and some tables and chairs.
Make sure to bring your own ethernet cable.
I will try my best to get some pizza.. but it would be nice if some of you could help with either some food or a little money to help buy some pizza.
Games that I know we will be playing for sure is CSS!!! We can play any other game also. I also got a big screen tv so if you want to bring a game console or movies your more than welcome. I have an xbox and a ps2. I'm only 16 and this will be my very first lan party so lets make it a good first one.. Last but not least. Please dont bring any alcohol!!!

EDIT: if you guys want, you can bring a bunch of stuff that you want to sell and a bunch of money cause my mother is great with math and i could have her be responsible for a little store where we can sell our stuff.... just make sure to mark down ur price and what u have.

can i bring my ps3 to the lan party? and will you ensure i dont get jacked for it? j/k, never been to a lan party since the ones im invited to just play cs and i hate that game.

BTW dont forget
joltcolacy5.jpg

**** right u can bring ur ps3.. ive never played one before... what games u got? and r u sure ur gonna come?? like can i count on u being there?

thats fine... still come man. pm me if your coming...

PM me for the address if anyone is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom