Is Wii Worthy of American Heart Association Accolade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 'd have to agree with corrosive. I personally don't think that just because you're staring at a TV screen and throwing imaginary punches with a boxing game means your burning calories. I think that a lot of people spend too much time on electronics. I mean, c'mon. Who doesn't like a bicycle race on the Wii once in a while but a lot of people, I think, spend too much time on it. Who knows, maybe they put the heart healthy symbol on the Wii because they don't spend that much time on it :p

wii is overrated and causes injuries of people and tvs/monitors. woman had a black eye!!!!! kids get impaled.... not approved for any use. unless you like that kinda thing. and you are gross for doing so. sorry n you can't have this.
Lolwut? Yeah, if you can't hold onto the controller, don't use the wrist-strap, and aren't aware of your surroundings... I've played the Wii drunk and could still hang onto the controller and manage not to hit anything...

I only found like 5 or 6 games that I liked the rest are meh to me.

That's entirely a personal opinion as to what games there are.

I don't own a Wii, nor really like playing them, but those judgements don't really hold much water ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom