Is this normal?.. Seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
I noticed this immediatly when I first built this rig 6 months ago, I've done benchmarks and tested it many ways to be certain that the drives, both, are fine.

I've seen slow rar and zip extractions, but websites say it's normal?

Anyways, I've seen it randomly, but deal with it.. Here's a screenshot of another time that really ****es me off.. What gives?! Any ideas? =)

image2az4.jpg

I see nothing wrong with that. The reason being is that it is copying a file to the desktop. Which always takes more time cause it has to create a icon and place the information on the desktop.ini file (WHich is hidden from view).

As for WinRar it always takes time. Depending on teh file size. If you are going with something more than 1GB then yeah it takes time. Even with a Dual or Quad core CPU. It isnt like you will Rar up a 4GB file in a few seconds....

I see nothing wrong with that. The reason being is that it is copying a file to the desktop. Which always takes more time cause it has to create a icon and place the information on the desktop.ini file (WHich is hidden from view).

As for WinRar it always takes time. Depending on teh file size. If you are going with something more than 1GB then yeah it takes time. Even with a Dual or Quad core CPU. It isnt like you will Rar up a 4GB file in a few seconds....

Thanks!

Yea, looks normal to me too

Ugh... I need to forget the days of WoW patching... :( :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom