Internet Isp And Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know about FIOS. My mother has had it before. I have used it MANY TIMES, what dont you get about this. Of course you are only going to hear about the happy consumers and not the unhappy. You need to listen. I have had experience with it you havent, you have no idea.

Comcast in Livermore, California. I get around 400kilobytes per second download and 30 kkilobytes upload.

majistic said:
by kilobytes you are referring to 400kbps down and 30kbps up ?

No, by kilobytes, he means he is downloading at 400 KB/sec and uploads at 30 KB/sec. This would mean his speed package would be 3mbps down and 256kbps up.

overpriced PoS a.k.a. adelphia HSI cable @ around $54/mo.

i'm using a temporary level 2 DNS address, and unlike many people in my area, i actually don't time out (my friend who lives few miles away from me hasn't been able to go on adelphia cable for at least a week now cuz it sucks shhhhhet)

it used to be 3000/256 but got upgraded to 4000/386 yesterday (i avg this speed on regular servers, but on the dslextreme SoCal i got up to 5.5mbps)

http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest...c;2.0;lax.speedtest.dslextreme.com/1109829913

Wow, yeah there are problems with everything. I rarely have outages, infact in the whole time I have had DSL I havent had an outage once.

peoplle need to get cable thorugh time warner road runner

5 Mb/s down

384 Kb/s

44 a month with no contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom