In need of suggestions

Neowanderer

Solid State Member
Hi,

I'm searching for a MMORPG that is well suited for a beginner in the genre. It should be fun to play, good for casual gameplay and with a great player base. Anyone had an outstanding experience in the genre I'm looking for and would recommend it?

Also, I don't mind the retail price but would prefer it if there was no monthly payments.

Rising Force is good, but repetitive.

Try World of Warcraft, fun easy to use system and the graphics appeal. Also the original game is now free to play, you pay for expansions only so its good to trial.

I've played every MMO thats ever been released bar some random korean ones with low fan bases ;) depends what you're into.
I've always enjoyed everquest, lineage, WoW, star wars the old republic was great.

Hi,

I'm searching for a MMORPG that is well suited for a beginner in the genre. It should be fun to play, good for casual gameplay and with a great player base. Anyone had an outstanding experience in the genre I'm looking for and would recommend it?

Also, I don't mind the retail price but would prefer it if there was no monthly payments.

Hi there,
Give Wizard101 a try.

TechWiz

Im not sure if you still looking for game but you might try out Lord of the rings online you have option to play it for free :)

I played Dekaron and Battle of Immortals probably more then I should have. Both are very fun and addictive. The only MMO's that I have ever really loved.

Back
Top Bottom