Im (%*#@! Tired of This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope that Iran is full of hot air, otherwise it will be the end of the world we all know. And I don't mean the end of the world as in the END of the world, but I mean there is going to be a huge shift in power if Iran carries through what they say they are going to

StylinGolfShoes said:
Im tired of how every time a bad world event happens, wars, natural disasters, etc. , the news networks start predicting the end of the world. Last year katrina happened I was watching the news and they were like hurricanes: could these signify the end of the world, the other day I was watching the news and they person was like unrest in the middle east, could it be the end of the world. this makes me angry
i hate MSNBC, **** them

thank you for listening

1956368-sm.jpg
I think that reason why we are seeing a lot of this is that a lot of people are still annoyied with the fact the the millenium bug and various other things that were suppose to happen after 11:59:59pm December 1999 was a rather big anti climax.

Like the millenium bug was a rather big anti climax. I remember for the 2 years before about every one asking if electrical goods where Y2KOK. My work has a kettle with the YK2 Freindly Sticker on it. I get a laugh out of it every time I see it.

And then there was all the things about the world coming to the END OF DAYS. Like I am watching the Millenium TV series and having a chuckle wth all the Late 1990's World Coming To An End Doom And Gloom. Because guess was...... we are still here 6 Years, 8 Months, 23 Days 15 hours and 3 minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom