I Switched to Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to diss the Fox too, but now I'd beat IE to death with it's own logo. The Fox Rocks.

Like Trotter said, add some extensions to make it your own. Currently I have Red Shift v2 installed as my theme, no-script, ad-block, mcaffee site-advisor, windiz updates and tab effect installed. Makes for an awesome surfing experience.

Congratulations! I can recommend the following add ons an plug in's.

Broadband speed tests an diagnostics.
Server spy.
Realplayer Browser record plug in, (the new real player plug in it allows you to download any recordable content within firefox).
All in one sidebar.

Thats just a few, very useful ones.

thanks for all the add-on info but i just want a clean simple browser i like running in safe mode o as to not let any scripts run while gettting me viruses. btw anyone know how to use RSS? i want to receive RSS from rlslog.net but i never bothered with it, since i don't feel like visiting the site every ten minute to see if something new came out, also anyone know any software that will let me dl from tnafliX? annd ASHAMPOO SUX it totally messed up my pc.

Ok I just found out a bit of dev humor known as the book of Mozilla. It uses cryptic references to some kind of doomsday profercy. To see what I mean copy an paste about:mozilla into the address bar an you will see what i am on about.

The only thing I hate about it is that you can't open torrent's the way you can in IE... you have to save them first. It annoys me, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom