I suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayce

Fully Optimized
So, I'm at work now. I had to be here at 7 am. Good stuff, yeah? So I went to bed around midnight, figuring on 6 hours of sleep or so. When I was laying in bed I was thinking, ya know, my thumb feels funny. Sure enough I had a hangnail. What did my comfortable rear end do instead of getting up to clip it? I bit that sucker off. I ripped it off of my thumb like a hungry tiger. Sure enough, it bled. A lot.

About 20 minutes later I found myself on the verge of going to sleep. Then I realized my elbow was feeling weird. Before I knew it, my entire arm was feeling crappy. It felt very tense... kind of like when someone is lightly tickling you and you're trying to hold back... except not in a ticklish way...

So, 3 am rolls around, and my rear end is still trying to get comfortable with the weird feeling in my arm. If I kept moving, it was fine. If I stopped (ya know, to sleep) it started throbbing, the entire way up my arm... all because of my thumb.

So, 4 am rolls around. Aight, eff it. So I stayed up and worked on a couple things on my computer. Before I knew it, there was 6 am. Before I knew it, here's 830. Wooooo I'm tired... virtually no sleep last night... All because I bit a hangnail.

Moral of the story - Don't bite your fingernails.

No, the moral is, dont bite hangnails. I'm a compulsive nail biter and i never get hang nails :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom