I need web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.siteground.com $4.95 with everything you could ever need lol. If you choose a monthly pay scheme i think they charge $19.95 for a setup fee. I didnt want to do that and payed the whole thing for a year and it was only $70
(PM me if you want to know anything or are thinking about joining siteground, youu may be able to help me lol)

chm3 said:
Try to aviod SiteGround. I have heard a lot of bad things about them. Maybe I think you can try http://www.asmallorange.com

And what is this about siteground? lol everything i have heard about them was really good. By any chance do you work for asmalloragne company?

Edit: loooool i just went to that website (www.asmallorange.com) and its pretty sh1t to be honest. Siteground offers much better stuff for a lot cheaper. Event the "super" package that "a small orange" offers is $30 a month! and you only get 2,400mb space and 100gb bandwidth.
With siteground i pay $4.95 a month!!!! :p and get 24,000mb space and 800Gb bandwidth. So i dont think theres any competition there. lol

You definately want to avoid siteground.com. I've seen hosts like them before. Keep in mind that more space doesn't make a host better. siteground.com oversells, a lot. They will, most likely, be around for no more than a month and then fall into pieces. ASmallOrange is a good host because it is completely safe and very fast.

What about 1&1 Hosting? Pretty popular, but the 2.47 hosting package is better than the best ones siteground offers.

Or maybe I'm missing something here.

ok

well what do u want for a web server for under $5? There are heaps for cheap prices. u have to look for uptime guarantee etc. one that i'd recommened would be:

www.hostmywebsitenow.com

click on "web hosting" then 'hosting plans'.

the first one is $4 a month i think and it has 5GB space,250GB bandwidth etc

hope this helps ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom