I need some gaming help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfpack

Baseband Member
I have an Emachine and the specs are amd athlon 3000+ xp , 160 gig hard drive, 512mb ddr sdram, nvidia geforce4 mx,48 max cd-rw and a 16 max dvd drive. Im wondering how that rates in the pc gaming world? Im also wondering if anyone thinks it would run the battle for middle earth when it comes out in november? any replys can be sent straight to my e-mail werewolfpack@sbcglobal.net THANKZ!!!!:cool: :cool:

with that computer I dont think you will have any problems running the game!!

I would definately get a better vid card, the MX line for nvidia was horrible compared to the ATI cards that are there equals (if i dare call them equal).

What pc bus speed is the ram? 2700? 3200?

The rest of the computer seems up to date and fine, just that video card is the cheap ones emachine puts in them to keep cost down, also I would bet the ram is a slower bus speed.

You are right my ram is only 448. will a new graphics card fit into the slot where the old one was? and if so will i have to update my power supply? and or put more fans to cool it down?

List the full specs of your computer, like the PSU and everything you can.

I dont thin kmore fans are needed but if your osu is under 350 i would upgrade that also.

Even my PSU is low for todays standards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom