I hae a problem with corel paint shop pro standard 12.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I had boiught this last year in october and I had installed only the standard retail version of corel paint shop pro 12 X2.
Every freakin 2 weeks it says please reinstall the program as it has become corrupt or key is invalid or not registered.
I really don't like corel paint shop pro 12 x2 ultimate as it is not my style and to much BS to deal with memory resource hogging.
I tried to find a a update to the standard version but corel wants me to skp the update and by the ultimate version for 79.00 for a uprgrade price ?
I don't have that kind of cash right now and do not like the ultimate version.
Can someone please tell me why corel paint shop pro stanrd is asking me to reinstall every 2 weeks and if there ANY real product updates from the net ?

Yes I bought this off of ebay.com and I had it delivered to me.
I registered it with corel and they said they key was genuine but the stupid program always needs to be reinstalled because it says either of those reasons or has become unstable....
I am trying very hard right now not to go find a tor of paint shop pro 8 or 9 and use it.
Yes I also have the full licenses to both paint shop pro 8 and 9 but the disc's won't read correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom