How do you select multiple quotes from a thread in cf

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Just a quickie guys and dolls, How do you select multiple quotes from a thread, to reply in a post to the same thread.
Not sure what section this title falls under so if it the wrong one sorry.

ssc456

Fully Optimized
u c the little button on the bottom right of each post thats got " quotes with + u click that on as many quotes as u want then click reply,

try it on this 1 quote your original and my post and click reply,

remeber click on the "+ icon

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Oh thank you kindly I new it was something simple its been staring me in the face:D

ssc456

Fully Optimized
something else you might find useful is quoting from different threads.

open up the thread u wish to quote from and click on the quote button then you will be taken to your reply page.

where you will see something like
USERNAME;******* said:
if you copy the whole thing from
TO THE END
then paste it in a reply to say .... this thread then you will hopefully have a quote from a diff thread.

look
heres my baby, not bad for only £30 or bout $60 keeps my C2D at bout 30'c even in summer

sorry dont got a pic of the front and my cam broke so cnt take another but heres the link to the case where u can see the front

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/105235/rb/0

p.s this is when i first built it thats y its not on my comp desk or n e thing yet it on my living room floor lol

hascet

Fully Optimized
Ya, you can put anything in quote tags, even stuff thats not posted on the board...
hascet said:
blah blah blah blah Writing random stuff, DON'T TRIP!
You just wrap quote tags around whatever you type.

dude_se

Proper Legend
yea quoting is useful, except if i post in the same thread a few times i find the multi quote thing stays on so i have to keep deleting previous things ive quoted, its wierd.

Some Random Moderator said:
yea david, ive been watching hascet for a long time now and his posts are unacceptable. i recon a PB is needed, i posted this in the staff lounge so he doesnt see it. let me know what you think
this looks important! ^

hascet

Fully Optimized
yea quoting is useful, except if i post in the same thread a few times i find the multi quote thing stays on so i have to keep deleting previous things ive quoted, its wierd.

this looks important! ^
oh man! I better straighten up!

Thats one feature that would be nice, is if the post your quoting has a post in it than that quote is included in you quote lol *confused*