How did you start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ever play The Legend of Zelda: A link to the past for super Nintendo? That game was mad fun, i beat it over and over and over!!

One of the greatest games by comparison to other games out at the time... That game was amazing

Infact, almost all the zelda games were good..

I still love ocarina of time... and majorias mask was not that bad....

New zelda was amazing for the gamecube, havent played the wii

But i started with pokemon on the gameboy and frogger 2 on the PC...

Then N64 and alot of games, mostly zelda and super smash bros. and donkey kong....

Then i got my emachines and laptop... i started playing tribes 2

Next was Empire Earth + EE:AOC

Many years of waiting for tribes vengance and EE2

Dissapointed with games... took a break from gaming

One day decided to buy a game called Counter Strike: Source so i could play with some friends who already had it...

END OF MY LIFE

Well my gaming days started around like 12 when the n64 came out but then when i hit 16 i got a pc and got a game called Diablo 1 Played it for a few years and then Diablo 2 then Diablo 2 lord of Destruction and then Warcraft 3 and then warcraft Tft And Now wow -.- I dont think i have ever played any other game but blizzard games........

The are My Fav Games

1 DIablo
2 starcraft
3 Diablo 2
4 diablo 2 lod
5 Warcraft
6 Warcraft tft
7 World of warcraft =)

I got started when I was about 4 or so, by going into my brothers room when he wasn't home to play NES. Mario and some tank game mostly. I also would play Atari at my friends house.

Its hard to pick a top five but off the top of my head right now I'm gonna say

Command and Conquer Renegade
Smash brothers
Zelda Ocanira of time
Goldeneye
Gran Turismo 3

Theres a bunch more but I played those games a lot (except for Zelda but it was freaking sweet).

what is CS?

i understand it to be Counter-Strike a steam based game like Half Life 2.

I had all of the GB hand held systems. yes even the giant one. and i had a couple Japanese versions of some. I did a lot of hand held gaming cuz we were always going somewhere with my parents. I loved the Zelda GB games (addiction). Pokemon slowly got old for me although i will pick it up every now and then to get a blast from the past. I started off with a PS1/GB Color/SNES. First games: Crash Bandicoot for PS1. Legend Of Zelda GB Color. Super Mario, Mortal combat, Ghost n Ghouls for SNES. i slowly accumulated other GB Games.

Top 5 ATM:

Half Life series
Legend of Zelda
BF2
Need4Speed series
and we cant for get our classic Crash Bandicoot.

lol, that was a good game, i forgot about that one, now that i think about it it was really stupid, just going up and up floors trying to meet the boss, or was it boss's. i havn't play'd that game in like 8 years lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom