history ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is obviously high school homework. The section (not even an entire chapter!) you've got to read is like 9 pages long. Just skim over it and you'll have everything you need. Or better yet, actually READ what you're supposed to instead of begging for answers online. A few pages to read is nothing, especialy when compared to what college is like...

^^ College textbooks...fun fun fun.

reminds me of all that i have to read this weekend.

Japan wanted to expand to stop their dependence on what?

Japan has almost no natural resources, so they had to import everything.

What area did japan invade because they believed asia was for asians?

Japan invaded China. Both sides still don't like each other due to the atrocities committed there.

I'm not doing this for you, because WWII was actually the most interesting thing I ever learned about, so just read it.

#3, the first one Trotter mentioned is more specifically, Oil, the Allies cut their supply and I believe they had a matter of months to find a new supply. They had a time limit to get as much as they could, so thats why they really started getting aggressive (Pearl Harbor).

Trotter was right thou, Japan has like rice and fish, which unless you can train fish to fight for you or poison the rice, not very useful in war. They needed everything Oil was just the last straw.

For the second one trotter mentioned, look up "the rape of China". Some of the worst war crimes in the war (obviously excluding the holocaust).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom