history ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norcent said:
I don't give a crap about history cause i can't remember anything i learn in that class. Lots of people can't remember stuff in history class.
I create history not history creating me.

I dont like you very much.

Norcent said:
2. What are 4 famous statues or monuments that honor americans who faught and died in wars or how they help tell the story?

That is the only ? i can't find anywhere.

How the heck can you be American and not know these thing's,It's pretty bad when us Canadian's know more about the US history then what most US citizen's do.

Here i'll be nice and help you out with some name's,Just google them after for more info.

Korean War Veterans Memorial
National Cemetery
Tomb of the Unknowns
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
World War I Memorial
World War II Memorial

Shumway said:
How the heck can you be American and not know these thing's,It's pretty bad when us Canadian's know more about the US history then what most US citizen's do.

Here i'll be nice and help you out with some name's,Just google them after for more info.

Korean War Veterans Memorial
National Cemetery
Tomb of the Unknowns
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
World War I Memorial
World War II Memorial
Ahh, whatta ya doin'? that's EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS!

Norcent said:
I create history not history creating me.
Your statement is totally flawed.

History does create you. If it was not for the event of the past, the person that you are now would not be here today.

Considering that this is about War Memorial, I suggest you get your act together and show some respect. The people died for you so you can enjoy the liberties of that you have today.

If this was ancient history that you where studying, I would not be as angry with your statement. However this is modern history. And some of us people did have parents or grandparents that fought in those wars. I find your entire attitude towards those people rather offensive.

coffee_stfu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom