help overdrawn!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
this is to all the UK people really, i went to the cash point today to find my account overdrawn, im overdrawn by £11.00, i luckily put more money in it online just transfered money over from savings.
im with HSBC and ive got a maestro debit card, will happen will they charge me stupid louds of interest or what!!!!!

have you got a over draft? if you have you can take out up to the limit an not get charge but if you go over they will charge.

ive got no idea if i have an overdraft but i got overdrawn on the 25th of june and HSBC havnt charged me any more money so im guessing im safe?

Funny this topic should come up. I just checked my "bill me later" account and i apparently didnt pay my last bill, due to not getting it. I called them up. Tod them i could have sworn that it was 90 days same as cash, so they are doing that for me, and refunding the interest and late fees :) so just call the place up, and usually if its a first time thing and you have always been on time with your payments they wont screw you over.

My bank normally turns a blind eye to it for the first 3 days and then I get hit with a $10 overdraft fee. Not to mension the extra interests.

$30 ISF with my bank, so we try to make sure nothing goes "boing".

I do 90% of my bill paying online. My check is direct deposit. However, sometimes the bank will process payments before deposits. I called the regional manager of the bank because I got hit with overdraft fees. They processed three checks which were sent through during business hours BEFORE they processed the direct deposit transaction. They have since changed their policy and electronic transactions are processed in order based on time received. Direct deposit happens at 12:01 AM so there was no way a check which arrived at 8 AM should ever be processed first. They didn't refund my NSF fees though. $^%*#$s

Sounds like you need a better bank. I had wells fargo up until a few months ago, but they are useless money grubbers and nickel and dime you to death. Closed that stupid account. I'm with bank of america now, and have been for the past 10 years or so. They will actually bend over backwards to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom