help meconnect to my wierless please

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so heres the deal. iv got a D'Link USB wireless adapter that im trying to get my computer to connect to the current wireless network the i have in my house,, im on the software D.Link provide you with at the moment. iv gotta try and get it to find the wireless network but it doesnt seem to be finding it, like iv put in the SSID and told it to search for it but it doesn't find it. here's the thing iv got the laptop connected to the network perfectly and its right next to the desktop so it should not be too far for the D.link to find it. im starting to think it may be communication issues with the desktop and the USB adaptor. any help would be great.

EDIT. i put this in the wrong section. would a mod please move it. thanks.

after running a trouble shooter i think there's a possibility that its not compatible with the SP that i have on the computer or that the D.link i bought is faulty. i have not contacted d.link yet. but is there any other way that i may be able to connect to the wireless network?? or is it all in vain.

BOOM yeah im now coneted to my network god it feels good solveing the problem by my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom