help me test my app on win7 please..having issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravar

Beta member
I just developed a desktop app for facebook chat with lots of really cool features.

I've just barely finished it, works brilliantly on my test systems and no problems for some of my friends who tested it.

However am being told some users have issues with it. Either it doesn't open, or it opens properly but the none of the functions work.

I suspect the issue is with windows7 64 bit machines.

This is my first desktop app, and my first proper programming adventure..having spent about 6 months on it. So still clueless about a lot of things and still learning.

It's a c# app, mainly managed code with a few native calls for the ui form only. I still dunno if it's the unsafe code causing the prob, since I don't have access to any 64bit pc. and I built it as x86.

I don't have access to any 64bit machines myself to properly test it for myself. That's why am asking for help.

If anyone is kind enough to test it for me on vista/win7 64, and send me at least screenshots of any issues, and hopefully some pointers.

I dunno if i can post a download link, but i'll pm the facebook page in private.

many thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom