Hello Again To Halo Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
And during the advertisments at the beginning of the film, get Clippy appearing saying :-
"Looks like you are going to see the halo movie. Would you like to....
* order some pop corn
* order a drink
* Turn off your mobile phone
* Learn how to set up your cam corder in the dark
* make out with your girl freind as soon as the light go down."

And if Micro$oft gets George Lucas to direct the movie, every few years you get a pop up saying "There is a new version of Halo Avalable"

Halo wouldn't interest me as a movie. But, there is one game/s that would interest me as a movie. I'm not sure why it hasn't come to pass yet.

I think I speak for most of us PC gamers in this world when i say, "HALF-LIFE - The Movie".

With it's complexity of characters and it's compelling storyline... Why wouldn't this make a great movie/s?

Check this out
http://www.g4tv.com/cinematech/features/50283/What_If_They_Made_A_HalfLife_2_Movie.html

HAVOC2k5 said:
I think I speak for most of us PC gamers in this world when i say, "HALF-LIFE - The Movie".
Half Life The Movie would get me buying tickets for opening night. (provided that it's does not involve Ewe Boll.)

I recond that Paul Anderson would direct that one quite well. Especially if he's not tied to a PG-13 rating.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Leave it to you to find one negative thing about my post.

Well, could you suggest an actress that might better pull off the role?

First lets get a nude scene of Alyx in HL2, then we'll worry about the movie. ;)

I've seen it, but shes not having sex. Sure, it's neat and all, but the hot coffee mod for GTA is way better.

Alyx could top that ... times ten. Because she has ten times more surfaces. ;)

Oh, I saw it long before that. I have a good imagination and it was about time to punch the clown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom