Hello Everyone!

MemRefreshABC

In Runtime
I am very new to this forum and it took awhile for me to post my first response as I am a little shy. I am an SNHU (Southern New Hampshire University)college graduate with a degree of high honors from a higher educational institution. I achieved an AS in computer information science with the concentration of networking, remote desk support and desk help support and A B.A Level cyber security program that involves network attack mitigation strategies for enterprise systems and penetration testing servers from a Linux Kali . I have had writing intensive assignments in a wide variety of academics that were not related to my field of study such as social science and complex math like applied statistics and trigonometry. My training consisted of TestOut Lab simulation and Cisco network coding and Linux os command line training. I learned a wide variety of skill sets related to my field of study as well. Some skills that I have acquired are Microsoft Office 365 training,troubleshooting business apps, creating advanced databases VBA codes, Excel Formula calculation training, Photo manipulation, network troubleshooting, rip routing, Java C+ programming, CRC chart cards and flowchart graphs and more.

I joined this forum to retrieve past information that was forgotten and to give back to the community by volunteering my time to help others with computer troubleshooting needs. I seemed to have difficulties retaining informational skill sets I have aquired. It was a very writing intensive college and allot of knowledge! :lol:

I look forward to meeting all of you and collaborating as a team to make a difference in our community! Together we can. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom