Happy 4th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
Happy 4th of July T-f! May what has made this country great continue!

american-flag.jpg

You beat me to it, Comatose ! Happy 4th ! Play SAFELY everyone !! Drink responsibly, and dont drive if you have been drinking. Thats an oldskool ORDER. ;)

Happy indie day! Not that I'm going to celebrate my nation's loss or anything :p

Happy indie day! Not that I'm going to celebrate my nation's loss or anything :p

^ Lol, good attitude. You know what though ? The same reasons the colonists broke away from the Crown, our govt (US) is doing the same thing to its citizens in the sense of growing control and power over the people. Not to get to political, and maybe I should not have posted this.

But the point is, we are all beyond that and England is a very good ally and some of you Brits are my best online friends I have. Scary thought, now that I think of it :p

Break out the fireworks! gonna be a blast!......hahahaha oh man i can't wait for the ribs...mmm mmm good!.....

and oldskool.....tell me about it, it's really scary to see what's going on with our country =\ (not to turn this into a political discussion)

Unlike yami I am sore about my nations loss*.... OH sod it let's all get drunk and partly like it where 1899!

Happy independance day guys.

* = just kidding about being sore most of my online friends are american and I love america.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom