Guildwars vs WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malady

Solid State Member
sorry guys, but right now Guildwars is PWNING you WOW players

just hand in your WOW game quietly so it can be allocated for destruction...

*fizzle* ..

damn it sucks so much it can't even burn properly

nothing like a bit of controversy to start your week...

*snicker*

how about us that say either game you play.......your life is absorbed into it and you need to go out and feel REAL sunshine for once :p

sadly, im one of those rare 'cant be bothered to plug my brain and life down the drain' and still manage to have a life and play :p

why.. chris. is there anything you wish to admit too?

blink

:p

MMORPG's are perfect for high school kids. I spent one whole summer playing Diablo I. Such a waste of time.. Finding items, leveling up, "just" to compete... :-\.. I hear Guild Wars is not like that at least....

FPS are much better in this respect. If you have good reflexes and good sense, don't have to spend days/weeks/months trying to catch up to the 13 year old down the street. Just go in there and show everyone why u are king :D

Well, Im not a 13 year old, but I do LOVE WOW. :D When your married and have kids, going out all the time isnt an option. So, WOW takes up some time. :)

I've played both, and WoW can't hold a candle to Guildwars, so much freaking better, plus it's free. :) It's killing me now being able to play it for a while though, my character most be getting weak next to the other leet players.

Guildwars actually doesn't require as much time as you may think, maybe an hour or so a day and you're set. I play FPS games as well and I find they get repetitive a lot sooner than MMORPGs, but both are still uber types of gameplay. It's nice to take a break from a couple quests and play a couple rounds of deathmatch.

well i havent played wow but i got guildwars and i love it, im enjoying it so much, right now im stuck in ice caves of sorrow hehe they keep killing evennia so i decided to pvp right now ;) and imo mmorpg's are better than fps but i enjoy fps too, specially in lan

Guild Wars is very good for one who loves RPG's and WoW cant hold it down. GuildWars is way better. And very easy to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom