Global Incident Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
[AP] FLORIDA - Fireman, Gunman Dead in Wendy's Shooting

"A gunman in a jacket, tie and baseball cap wordlessly opened fire inside a Wendy's during the lunchtime rush Monday, killing a paramedic who had gone back to fetch the right toy to go with his child's meal and wounding five others. The 60-year-old shooter then committed suicide"

wow.... just.. wow.

Thats cool but I'm taking everything it says with a a grain of salt. There are almost as many incidents in the US as there are in the entire world combined. I doubt that very seriously. Also, don't you think you would hear more of these things on the news? Especially with how the news loves to talk up these threats and risks like a scare-tactic.

Thats cool but I'm taking everything it says with a a grain of salt. There are almost as many incidents in the US as there are in the entire world combined. I doubt that very seriously. Also, don't you think you would hear more of these things on the news? Especially with how the news loves to talk up these threats and risks like a scare-tactic.

the news is all about ratings... if you made every single thing about terrorists, noone would be interested! people care much more about their local area then what happens worldwide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom