G-Mail...the best email service on the web!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Who?

Solid State Member
Hey all!

I'm new to this fourm, and can't wait to share some of my programs, ideas, etc.

Well I happen to work for gmail, alsoknowen as google mail. it is a excelent email service, with almost 3072MB (3bg)and growing, as we talk. it was the first free internet provider to supply 1gb of email. then it became competition for aim and yahoo, and yahoo and ain raised there memory to 1GB. Then gamil rose to 2gb, and, if you look in the home page , you see it is growing 24/7.

Here are some of the specs on their web page:

Cost: Free
Storage: 2,500+ megabytes (and counting)
Superior spam protection using innovative Google technology
Languages: Messages can be sent and read in most languages. The Gmail interface is available in 38 languages: US and UK English, simplified and traditional Chinese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Access: Free automatic forwarding and POP3 access
JavaScript and cookies must be enabled on all browsers
Fully supported browsers:
- Microsoft IE 5.5+ (download: Windows)
- Netscape 7.1+ (download: Windows Mac Linux)
- Mozilla 1.4+ (download: Windows Mac Linux)
- Mozilla Firefox 0.8+ (download: Windows Mac Linux)
- Safari 1.2.1+ (download: Mac)

Many other browsers work with Gmail's basic HTML view, including:
- Microsoft IE 4.0+
- Netscape 4.07+
- Opera 6.03+

well anyways, the thing aboutgmail is that since its so great, you have to get intived to use it. well, being part of them, I am willing to automaticly invite tech-fourms.net users to be part of gmail! :) To do so, just simply send a email to the following address:

intive1234@gmail.com

Just type a short message, like "I'mready for gmail!" or just three dots (...) and I will invite you.

ENJOY!! :) :) :)

Gmail also holds all your old messages on the server even after you delete them. Isnt that nice.

if anyone wants a invite i have 100 so email me on the link above and i will be happy to invite u

cook said:
Gmail also holds all your old messages on the server even after you delete them. Isnt that nice.

Yhays because they are so caring and considerate and think you may of accidentally deleted tehm =]

Vagrant said:
everyone has gmail now x_x

Ya gmail gives you 100 invites and you can never use them all before gmail puts you back at 100. Mine goes back to 100 almost every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom