funniest Christmas movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never saw Bad Santa. I love A Christmas Story. I also liked Elf which I saw for the first time a few nights ago.

Harper said:
Die Hard & Die Hard 2

Tu Che on that one.

But, Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story are classics. A Christmas Story is exempt from this catergory, because, as far as I am concerned, it is automatically at the top of the list and does not even need to be mentioned because it is assumed that it is there.

How about Santa's Slay, a true classic.

After watching Die Hard 1 and 2, I will then continue the night with The Gremlins Movie, followed by the first one of the Tails Of The Crypt Episodes as it claused about a Mutant Santa Clause.

After that, we got Silent Night Deadly Night. And if you did not think that was enough, there is 4 sequals to this movie.

And the to finish every thing off while we are still in the winter christmas mood, there is Jack Frost and Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman

And finally just as we are counting down the final moments of the year, we got Strange Days

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY ONE!

Harper said:
After watching Die Hard 1 and 2, I will then continue the night with The Gremlins Movie, followed by the first one of the Tails Of The Crypt Episodes as it claused about a Mutant Santa Clause.

After that, we got Silent Night Deadly Night. And if you did not think that was enough, there is 4 sequals to this movie.

And the to finish every thing off while we are still in the winter christmas mood, there is Jack Frost and Jack Frost 2: Revenge of the Mutant Killer Snowman

And finally just as we are counting down the final moments of the year, we got Strange Days

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY ONE!

Die Hard and Die hard 2 are not really Christmas movies.

TheMajor said:
Die Hard and Die hard 2 are not really Christmas movies.

As I remember, one of the tags lines for Die Hard 2 was "It's Just Another Christmas For John McClane". :p

TheMajor said:
Well, there is a Santa Claus, and some snow, but that's about it.
Die Hard had Santa. Mind you, he was pretty shoot up and was last seen with a sign taped to him saying "Ho Ho Ho. Now I have a machine gun"

As for Die Hard 2, there was plenty of snow....
and terrorists....
and explosions.....

sounds like christmas to me
dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom