FarCry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh1986

Baseband Member
Hey guys.. Recently, i installed fedora core 2 on my computer.. When I did this it completely screwed windows up.. even though i could still access the files through fedora..

Anyways.. i decided to format both of my hard drives and just start over with windows and SuSE 9.1 since that seemed to be what worked best for me...

When i did this i forgot to back up my saved games in far cry and Doom3.. I was really far into both games.. almost to the last level in FarCry..

My question is, is there anyway i can get back to those levels? or do i have to play back through the game... I would really like to do this without using cheat codes... can i download saved games or something just to get me back to the level i was at?

Not for farcry, funny the exact same thing happened to me. I dont think FarCry works on Linux though. I had to get cheats from the net for levels. Just find the cheat for the level that you were closest to and then go in there.

ok thanks...

so if i do this will i be able to access all the levels before that point to?

ask a friend of yours if he can send you a copy of his saved games then copy them in your saved directories. Works all the time.

If you go into "developer mode" you have access to every level instantly.
I forgot exactly what it is... but I think it's adding a " ~devmode " in the shortcut...
Check the cheat sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom