Emails and websites to be watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the data center in utah is capable of capturing every data transmission on earth, then it is capable of capturing streams that "hackers" will use. Eventually that will be cracked wide open.

... still, in countries like ours that have been bombed its probably a prudent measure

Always remember there's a fine line between civil protection and suspension of civil liberties. I'm invoking Godwin's law here - Nazi Germany got away with removing many rights of the people in the name of national security. While I do agree some times it's necessary to breech the rights of some for the safety and benefit of the masses, it's a question of whether it will be abused by those with the power. The answer to that question is almost always a yes.

Edit: Obviously I went with Nazi Germany as an extremely overt example. However the same thing has happened in one manner or another world wide, there's plenty of examples from the USSR, USA, Australia etc.

absolute power corrupts absolutely :p but tbh if you think agencies arnt doing this already, you're slightly mistaken. to the top echelons of government, warrants are nothing but a courtesy.

lucky for me i know exactly how they'll do it ;) and how not to be noticed lol

Oh but of course, that's why we have these beauties worldwide as part of AUSCANNZUKUS (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, US):

pinegap2.jpg

This is near Alice Springs in central Australia
Geraldton_001.jpg

This is a ~400km North of my city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom