Egg Nog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellow isn't a Christmas color...

Then when you add rum and it turns all brownish-white...it looks like vomit with bubbles...

hmm i take it shoobie doesn't like it either,
well, i'm hear to tell you, too much = bad, but it's just not the holiday season if mom's not gettin drunk on eggnog and rum... i like just one maybe 2...
happy holidays yall

but it's just not the holiday season if mom's not gettin drunk on eggnog and rum.
I know. I mean, if yer mom hadn't gotten drunk that Christmas, there'd be no you...

... :freak:

:) :D

ahhhhh all eggnog flamers OUT THIS IS A EGGNOG ONLY DISCUSSION FOR EGGNOG LOVERS!! :p :D jk well...its yummy so :p

What? No way.

The title just says "Egg Nog" !

Down with egg-nog! And while we're at it, down with Spam too!

Yeuck yeuck yeuck!

dude eggnog is the greatest. I was at an Xbox party the other day and everybody was drinikng DP and i saw a carton of eggnog and opened that shiznat.!! i love that stuff i chug the first glass when i get some.

"DirectEggx 9.0chiken..."

It's weard. Drinking a raw egg, mixed with some sort of alchohol (or something) Seems quite Demonized in my opinion. :freak: I'm just not that big-a-fan of Eggs. :D :cool:

I've heard of Egg Noq but what the hell is it made from?

As an asside apparentley the human body can only take 7pints of Milk in one go. I've only seen someone do 5 before they threw up though. Having said this there was a lot of firewater around that night. Mmmmmmm distilled woodland....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom