Easter Long Week End... What are your plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
It's the Easter Long Week End.

The boss has given me the okay to have the saturday off so I can enjoy a 4 day long week end.

I am currently considering about revisting the Warrenbungle National Park. Whether I go camping or not really comes down to what the weather is going to be like.

So what are your plans.

Saturday the 11th I'm going into NYC with my girlfriend, her mother and brother. We are going to walk around, take some pictures/video, have a bite to eat and just spend some time together.

Easter Sunday I'm going to her mom's house and I'm cooking easter dinner.
(All kinds of appetizers/finger foods - 8lb prime rib, garlic smashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, Home-made biscuits, fresh salad - Pecan Pie, Ice Cream, Fresh Berries, Chocolate Death Cake <- My recipe... OWNS ALL.)

Monday... Wondering how I'm going to work off the extra 10,000 calories I ate on sunday.

Family thing on Sunday, I think we're having lasagna. Maybe a weird thing to have on Easter but nobody is really a big fan of baked ham and my aunt's lasagna is fantastic.

Go to church with family sunday morning. Other than that...I'll play it by ear.

Helping our new pastor move in on Friday. Got a men's group breakfast Saturday morning. Church Sunday morning (new pastor's first service), and then Easter dinner at my house with my wife's sister and her family, my mother-in-law (who lives with us), and my folks... hopefully our daughter will get to come this year.

Bit of a change of plan for me......

Friday I would like to finish sorting out my apartment. The problem with my father helping me move out 2 weeks is that he normally does not allow me to throw out the junk that i don't want. So this friday I am gong to be ruthless going through this ****.
Saturday I will be spending it with friends in the city as it's been a while. Not sure what happening sunday or monday. However I assume that we will be going on a cruise some where.

Plus the last few weeks have been expensive for me with moving and all that garbage. So I figured it might be best to take it easy on my wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom