E3: Metal Gear Solid series coming to Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
ZitZot E3: Metal Gear Solid serie coming to Xbox
E3: Metal Gear Solid series coming to Xbox
That sound you just heard? That's the sound of a gazillion fanboys and girls screaming, cheering, or gasping in unison. Yes you read the title correctly. Hideo Kojima has announced at the E3 Microsoft keynote, that the Metal Gear Solid franchise is coming to the Xbox 360.

This isn't just your standard run of the mill Metal Gear Solid franchise, it's an all new title called Metal Gear Rising and it won't star Solid Snake it will star the hero of MGS2: Sons of Liberty Raiden. This comes as a bit of a surprise, because over the last couple weeks Kojima had started a countdown teaser site showing nothing but a clock and thunder filled sky. After the initial countdown was over, another clock was revealed, this time showing the face of Big Boss. There was a ton of speculation as to what exactly could be coming down the pipeline from Kojima; and Famitsu jumped into the fray by announcing that it would be a new PS3 Metal Gear game.

Now all the smoke has cleared and the verdict is out: Metal Gear is making an appearance on the Xbox 360. For the second year in a row at E3 Microsoft has revealed big, big news for 360 fans, first Final Fantasy XIII; now Metal Gear Rising. What's next?

Cool. Can not wait.

This is sick... With a lot of the playstation titles coming to xbox I'm really happy I chose to get the 360 over the PS3 :)

Now days, there is very little games that seem to be console exclusive (with expection of the Wii for obvious reason)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom