E3 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
E32011xLogo.jpg

E3 2011 is just a few days away. And from what i can tell, it's set to be awesome :thumbsup:

So many great games too see. Here are just a few confirmed reveals:

Battlefield 3
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Gears of War 3
Uncharted 3
Twisted Metal
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Mass Effect 3
BioShock: Infinite
RAGE
Prey 2
Bodycount
F1 2011
SSX
Forza 4
Starhawk
Resistance 3
Saints Row: The Third
From Dust
Batman: Arkham City

And many more that i have not even mentioned.
---------------------------------------------------------
Then there are the unconfirmed but rumored announcements:

Agent (It's vaporware if it's not fully revealed)
GTA5 (Possible..leaning towards unlikely)
Xbox 720 (Highly doubtful)
PS4 (Extremely doubtful)
Max Payne 3 (Needs to be shown, similar to Agent)

All Rockstar titles - i am R*'s #1 fan. And i can't think of games from any other dev, though i am sure there are some.
----------------------------------------------------------
And all new hardware. Yeh, gotta love hardware reveals :yum:

Nintendo Project Cafe
Sony NGP/PS Vita
Microsoft ....? (They'll be all alone otherwise)

So yeh you can pretty sure this years E3 is going to kick major ***, especially if your not a fanboy of any of the 3 console providers. Project Cafe is going to be real interesting, and i can't wait to see more of NGP such as pricing and release date.

I am loosing sleep over the thought of seeing BF3 MP too, and Skyrim has my really excited. And if GTA5 and Agent were to be shown, it will be my best E3 ever.
--------------------------------------------------------

Press conferences PDT TIME

Monday June 6th:

Microsoft - 9:00AM
EA - 12:30PM
Ubisoft - 2:30PM
SCEA(Sony) - 5:00PM

Tuesday June 7th:
Nintendo - 9:00AM

Press conferences GMT TIME

Monday June 6th:

Microsoft - 4:00PM
EA - 7:30PM
Ubisoft - 9:30PM

Tuesday June 7th:
SCEA(Sony) - 12:00AM
Nintendo - 4:00PM

Please note that UK is currently in BST not GMT. I am sure you can all figure that out, though. And sorry if some of it is wrong. Converting between PT/PDT/PST/GMT when details on the internet aren't clear is confusing.

Extra info from AbstractHero:

ENJOY E3 PEOPLE!!!

Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim :omg: I'm so excited :tongue:

Supposedly there will be no shortages of Live Feeds. I've heard everything from Facebook, to the Sony Playstation US Blog, Xbox.com, PlayStation Home on PS3, Gamespot, Gametrailers etc.
I will be going to my friends to watch (he has 10mb internet, i have 2.5).

I am greatly looking forward to this year's E3 :D I dunno why particularly.

Supposedly there will be no shortages of Live Feeds. I've heard everything from Facebook, to the Sony Playstation US Blog, Xbox.com, PlayStation Home on PS3, Gamespot, Gametrailers etc.
I will be going to my friends to watch (he has 10mb internet, i have 2.5).

Do you actually watch the whole thing? I find it too hard. I try to make it through sony's, skip around in microsofts, and I tend not to even bother with nintendo. I probably skip to the project cafe crap and call it a day this time.

Personally I don't watch everything, I just read Joystiq's text+image live summaries, going back to them every ten minutes. I usually pay attention to MS' and Nintendo's only, though this year I'm definitely interested in the NGP (Vita is a really bollocks name IMO).

Do you actually watch the whole thing? I find it too hard. I try to make it through sony's, skip around in microsofts, and I tend not to even bother with nintendo. I probably skip to the project cafe crap and call it a day this time.

As long as there is a video stream i will watch all of them. Sony's, EA's, Ubisofts, Microsofts, Nintendos... whatever there is, aslong as it starts between 9am and 3am, i reserve the 6 hours inbetween for sleep. I really enjoy it. I once only watched parts of Sony's and MS's, and i missed so much stuff. It took me like a week to find something out from the conference which to me was big news but apparently to everyone else it was nothing so it never got bought up on blogs.

So yep. I watch every second of all of them as much as possible. If they say something lame is coming up, like when sony talked about the old PSP, i'd use that time for a toilet break :p

And yeh i agree Yami. My hype meter for NGP is off the scales lol.

Personally I don't watch everything, I just read Joystiq's text+image live summaries, going back to them every ten minutes. I usually pay attention to MS' and Nintendo's only, though this year I'm definitely interested in the NGP (Vita is a really bollocks name IMO).

Do you have a Wii or something? Nintendo never really as any interesting games, so I don't watch it. I have a ps3, so I obviously do Sony, but I watch a bit of microsoft as they have stuff that interests me from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom