Dumb opinion, or was i being to hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, that's just teenage drama in relationships. Normal couples wouldn't cry over an argument unless they are either

A. Teenagers
bah I've never cried over some argument, is there something wrong with me?!?!? MAYBE I REALLY AM A BAKA

We got into a big fight and nearly broke up, thats why the cry fest. Its hard to explain. Anyways props on the Aspire but ive shown it to her and its to much. 75 bucks tops and we still need a PSU.

HAVOC2k5 said:
C. Hasn't gotten her period in over 35 days.
D. Found out her best friend called her fat over AIM.

anyone care to add more?

E. Wasent in her best freinds myspace top 6.
F. The Internet is "broken"

bah I've never cried over some argument, is there something wrong with me?!?!? MAYBE I REALLY AM A BAKA
Not an argument with your mom, I meant a girlifriend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA just joking..........I guess

P.P. Mguire said:
Anywho, i dont exactly see how a Sonata resembles a fridge. First of all what fridge besides a stainless steel one is glossy? Which one do you know of has LEDs on it for power? Also, my Sonata has a lock in the front, i dont see any fridges like that, nor do i see a freezer door on my case OR anything else. I do agree that Antec up there ^^^ looks lilke a frdige though. It looks like one my mom wants thats stainless steel.
the door looks like it's kinda split in the middle, separating the top and bottom (like a fridge/freezer) and there's the fact that there is a door at the front.

anyway, I don't think it looks bad or anything, but I do see why it kinda looks like a fridge

P.P. Mguire said:
Ok so me and my gf are browsing online for a case for her. She keeps bringing up these cheap POS cases w/ cheap PSUs just cause the picture has some green in the case and the outside has green. Well weve had a small argument before about this but not to this extent. Anyways i bring up a Thermaltake Soprano w/ a window and tell her i will help you deck it out w/ green LEDs and shiz to look cool and its a very awesome case. What do i get? It looks like a fridge. Im like say wha?? She says it looks like a fridge. Now before she tried saying me and my best friends cases looked like fridges too. (Antec Sonata IIs). We give her a stupid look like wtf are you saying? Well we get into a huge argument about it and now its a cry fest but blah. To the point.

Does anybody agree w/ her? She thinks alot of cases look like fridges. What about yall?

I agree with your GF. That case is ugly and looks like a fridge.

besides that... who's computer is it? your's or her's?? If it's her's them go with something SHE likes... you can swap out the PSU later... It's not that crucial

Anywho, i dont exactly see how a Sonata resembles a fridge. First of all what fridge besides a stainless steel one is glossy? Which one do you know of has LEDs on it for power? Also, my Sonata has a lock in the front, i dont see any fridges like that, nor do i see a freezer door on my case OR anything else. I do agree that Antec up there ^^^ looks lilke a frdige though. It looks like one my mom wants thats stainless steel.

apokalipse said:
00034755.jpg

black9yf.jpg

:p

resemblance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom