Dumb opinion, or was i being to hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a "cry" fest for the real argument that came after it. It turned into an outright fight over something else which im not getting into. As for the case shes a GIRL. Just like ppl w/ stupid/silly case mods, she wants green LEDs and green LED fans in her case like you want your cathodes and stuff. Also, not helping her at all wouldnt help either because she could just do it herself. She just wants my opinion because im her boyfriend and i would be taking her to LAN parties w/ my friend and his gf. (yes our chicks are into gaming and PCs and come to his and mine LAN parties). Anywho, i dont exactly see how a Sonata resembles a fridge. First of all what fridge besides a stainless steel one is glossy? Which one do you know of has LEDs on it for power? Also, my Sonata has a lock in the front, i dont see any fridges like that, nor do i see a freezer door on my case OR anything else. I do agree that Antec up there ^^^ looks lilke a frdige though. It looks like one my mom wants thats stainless steel.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Just let her get whatever case she wants, I thought you would be smart enough to realize this.

lol - so true... so true...

P.P!!! You can't argue with women. Even if your right, you'll lose.
Just say, "Ok. honey you can have the case from 1996."

Dude, what about a Q-Pack from aspire?
http://aspireusa.net/product.php?pid=146&xcSID=8642eb81029ce096188daa12cdcf280d

Those fairly coool. Well, if she thinks PC cases look like refrigerators, then chances are, she think this one looks like a dishwasher.

NewCents05 said:
yeah i was thinking something like the deathstar

deathstar.jpg

that dent would prevent it from rolling and it could just sit on that

Lol who wouldnt want the deathstar as there case? That would be the sweetest case ever.

gaara said:

Nah, that's just teenage drama in relationships. Normal couples wouldn't cry over an argument unless they are either

A. Teenagers
B. A girl that's forgotten she's in her 20's and no longer a teenager

all these cases need is the two door style (freezer/fridge) or the pull out on the bottom with the freezer in it.. :p

ok, why dont you get a lanboy or somethign.. you realize that you can put this under a desk when your not using it and when you LAN party you siad your wiht close friends so theyll know why you got some weird case..

it all works out..

Here's a collection of cases that DONT look like fridges:

xoxide_1899_70290581

xoxide_1899_87655205

xoxide_1899_93471087

Just swap some green fans instead of the blue ones:
xoxide_1903_10766001

xoxide_1901_23101341

xoxide_1899_72736400

I forgot to mention that some of them are ugly as sin...

Theres plenty more on Xoxide....

Nubius said:
Nah, that's just teenage drama in relationships. Normal couples wouldn't cry over an argument unless they are either

A. Teenagers
B. A girl that's forgotten she's in her 20's and no longer a teenager

C. Hasn't gotten her period in over 35 days.
D. Found out her best friend called her fat over AIM.

anyone care to add more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom