Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man jagger is the foulest creation ever. I can't stand black licorice in the first place though, but I don't know how people can like that crap.

thanks for the suggestions! i just drove down the street to Total Wine. WOW. I've never been in there, but it's like a HUGE candy store for adults. It's the size of a supermarket but ALL wine, liquor, cordials, beers, mixers, cigars. It was wonderful.

After wandering around aimlessly for 15 minutes or so (avoiding colliding with the many people with shopping carts) I checked out the rum section.

I ended up getting a huge bottle of Malibu coconut and a bottle of cocoa creme cordial. It's going to be a cocoa-night. HARHARHAR

i've already had 2 shots of a mix of both while listening to "No Quarter" by Led Zep. absolutely delicious. i love celebrating.

Bailey's put out a creme caramel flavour a while ago, I haven't tried it personally but it looks good

Nubius said:
oh man jagger is the foulest creation ever. I can't stand black licorice in the first place though, but I don't know how people can like that crap.

noo , I dont even like Licorice man and black even worse, but its probably the only alcohol I dont need to Chase with, ****, id stick with 40's if I have to

molsen said:
I ended up getting a huge bottle of Malibu coconut and a bottle of cocoa creme cordial. It's going to be a cocoa-night. HARHARHAR

istockphoto_624815_drink_umbrella.jpg

Weak dude. Here's an umbrella for your girlie drink.
Why don't you call it, "I'm wearing Panties."

hey f*** you i'm getting ****ed up on beer and shots tonight at TGI Fridays. this is just me chillaxing. besides, it's not even 5pm yet.:cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom