Destiny 2

I used 500 wep parts on him actually since I had 700.

We play Crucible just to pvp, not really to farm loot. We had coins on all night last night as well. Strikes were dropping 2 purps and 4 blues minimum for us but I just got boned each time. Friend of mine got a MW each strike we did, one being Uriels which is what I want.

I used 500 wep parts on him actually since I had 700.

We play Crucible just to pvp, not really to farm loot. We had coins on all night last night as well. Strikes were dropping 2 purps and 4 blues minimum for us but I just got boned each time. Friend of mine got a MW each strike we did, one being Uriels which is what I want.

Nobody has anything concrete, but the 3 of coins could possibly be lowering your chances of getting exotic, MW and legendary engrams because they bugged. I'm not saying that is the sole reason you haven't gotten a MW, but I would eliminate that as a variable if I were you.

Nobody has anything concrete, but the 3 of coins could possibly be lowering your chances of getting exotic, MW and legendary engrams because they bugged. I'm not saying that is the sole reason you haven't gotten a MW, but I would eliminate that as a variable if I were you.
We're not using that one, using the other one. We know it's bugged. I forgot the name of the purple one.

I got a couple more this weekend. I am pretty much scrapping them all for cores. I did manage to get a Martyr's Make MW late Saturday. I guess the prophecies and the raid have the highest chance to drop them right now. Weekly milestones are dropping them pretty regularly too.

Avoid the 3 of Coins because it is bugged. Buy them, but don't use them. Also Mercury patrols seem to be dropping exotics at a very high rate. I heard the rumor, tried it and got one after completing my 3rd patrol. Will try some more tonight even though all I get are duplicates. :annoyed:

Good to know about Mercury, I'll see if I can do something with that.

Start stockpiling your mats. Apparently Bungie is going to make more masterwork items drop early next year by messing with the RNG. Hoard those shards and Gunsmith parts!

Start stockpiling your mats. Apparently Bungie is going to make more masterwork items drop early next year by messing with the RNG. Hoard those shards and Gunsmith parts!

Thanks for the tip.

I've been sitting on a lot of mats and was thinking about unloading them but yeah best to stretch and do a downward facing dog on my mats instead

https://kotaku.com/the-biggest-video-game-disappointments-of-2017-1821497305

Destiny 2 keeps making the same mistakes as Destiny 1.
From its September debut until now, Destiny 2 has managed some sort of quantum trick: it's simultaneously superior to its predecessor in a hundred obvious and subtle ways, while also repeating almost every one of the first game's launch-year failings, sometimes to the letter. It's understandable that Bungie would want to cut away the many bandage-like auxiliary systems they added to Destiny over three years. They'd want to do that in order to launch a game with a sturdier foundation, something they can build on in new and exciting ways over the years to come. It's less understandable why they would still fail to communicate with their players to the degree they have, or why the game would still hide crucial systems and calculations, forcing players to figure out for themselves that the XP system is invisibly throttling them, or a new exotic buff item isn't working as intended.

Personally speaking, I like Destiny 2. I appreciate the numerous ways Bungie has managed to improve the game over the last few weeks. Despite a rough winter, I'm still optimistic that it'll become a better and better game over the months and years to come. But it's remarkable how closely the sequel's meta-narrative has matched the narrative of the first game, up to and including the disappointing winter expansion and Bungie's continual unforced communication errors. It was exhausting the first time around, and it's incalculably more so to do it all over again.

I read this yesterday. It's hard to disagree, and I'm happy that someone with a larger voice can summarize so many feelings in a relatively short article. I can only hope it makes a bigger difference. It's become increasingly evident that there's a stronger driving force than the player's experience, and I'm not sure if I should be angry with Bungie devs, or Activision shotcallers. I mean, realistically regardless of our opinions, there are middlemen's jobs on the line, you know? The uppity-ups near or at the top I don't think feel the sweat as much as the guys down below, they're just told what to do, you know? I'm not sure what a mouthpiece like Deej does beyond telling us all "We hear you" and posting GoT cliffhanger style blogs, cause all 3 of these groups really seem to be acting as 3 more-or-less independent entities.

I read this yesterday. It's hard to disagree, and I'm happy that someone with a larger voice can summarize so many feelings in a relatively short article. I can only hope it makes a bigger difference. It's become increasingly evident that there's a stronger driving force than the player's experience, and I'm not sure if I should be angry with Bungie devs, or Activision shotcallers. I mean, realistically regardless of our opinions, there are middlemen's jobs on the line, you know? The uppity-ups near or at the top I don't think feel the sweat as much as the guys down below, they're just told what to do, you know? I'm not sure what a mouthpiece like Deej does beyond telling us all "We hear you" and posting GoT cliffhanger style blogs, cause all 3 of these groups really seem to be acting as 3 more-or-less independent entities.

Agreed. I loved Bungie back in the Halo 1 to Halo 3 days and then they started getting really weird and I think they lost some focus. I still jumped on the Destiny 1 bandwagon and there were plenty of fine nights that were had, but there were a ton of issues with the game. I stopped before the Taken King or whatever but supposedly a lot of issues were resolved. It made me optimistic about Destiny 2 because I thought for sure everything would be fixed. I think what is worse about Destiny, aside from whats mentioned in this article, is that the game is geared towards short-term progress and they didn't build it to be a lasting game. I am guessing they will release some big DLC packs to extend the life, but I don't think it is fair to intentionally stunt your game up front. And I think all of this with Destiny 2 will most certainly hurt the future of the IP

Back
Top Bottom