Dark Souls 3 -Spoiler Thread

I'm always worried I'll use an ember than die right away. Even before summoning someone

Uncharted is almost here.
Psn and xbox gamer tag: Metsphan

really that's crazy i didn't know that

He just helps you along the path of the dragon. He literally just runs to the top of the ruins there, killing anything in his way, does the pose at the top and disappears "home". I am assuming home for him is somewhere else in the world. I know he deserted some covenant or something from the lore on his shield. He may have gone back there.

Mets you can farm, loot and buy embers. Don't worry about it.

I'm always worried I'll use an ember than die right away. Even before summoning someone

You can always just help kill a boss to rekindle, but I still have 40+ embers and haven't even bought any from the vendors. There's no need to hoard them.
He just helps you along the path of the dragon. He literally just runs to the top of the ruins there, killing anything in his way, does the pose at the top and disappears "home". I am assuming home for him is somewhere else in the world. I know he deserted some covenant or something from the lore on his shield. He may have gone back there.

Mets you can farm, loot and buy embers. Don't worry about it.
I talked to the blacksmith after and he gave me an item that tells you where he is

you get so many dont worry about it. And if your low help take out some bosses with people

You can always just help kill a boss to rekindle, but I still have 40+ embers and haven't even bought any from the vendors. There's no need to hoard them.

I talked to the blacksmith after and he gave me an item that tells you where he is

Ahhhh. Thanks. I wonder if we'll have to fight him like just about every other NPC in the game.

So i been using yhorms(not sure of spelling) machete and wow I love it. It hits like a truck. I do need to pump VIT and END though cause it so heavy. Because of that I have a ring slot that need havels full time. But now my END up i can get 3 swings and a roll while using

anyone gettign the Board game I am and the expansion with sif I think. I want all expansion but that way to much money

ready to play this weekend. But first I want to try overwatch

anyone gettign the Board game I am and the expansion with sif I think. I want all expansion but that way to much money
What was the final amount for the game + darkroot? I thought it looked cool when I first saw it but now that they've added on like 40+ more miniatures for free I'm considering it.

Back
Top Bottom