CRAZY level I found in MW2 last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea then...I think it's silly to sell maps...well, not really silly

but they should at least only sell if they have the option of fan made maps too...because at least that way they don't look like greedy people

I haven't found any hacked servers yet. And i don't think i've come across any hackers. Might be because i like the third person modes... :p

I went on a server the other day. And i was invisible! :O That was weird. I couldn't do anything except run, until i came across someone's gun. Pressed F t pick up, and i could play normally... minus the fact that no one could see me, and i could stand in front of a stream of gunfire and not be hurt (although my screen was permanently covered in blood like when you're really hurt...).
It went away the next round... must have just been a glitch :p

This is why I got it on 360, much less in the way of hackers and hacked maps/server stuff.

I haven't found any hacked servers yet. And i don't think i've come across any hackers. Might be because i like the third person modes... :p

I went on a server the other day. And i was invisible! :O That was weird. I couldn't do anything except run, until i came across someone's gun. Pressed F t pick up, and i could play normally... minus the fact that no one could see me, and i could stand in front of a stream of gunfire and not be hurt (although my screen was permanently covered in blood like when you're really hurt...).
It went away the next round... must have just been a glitch :p

I'm surprised. I know it sounds like a cry baby thing to say but not a lot of the hackers are real obvious in this game....but you can tell who is. LIke viewing their killcam you see them follow you exactly through walls for like 5-10 seconds before they kill you...and junk like that

Very unfortunate. I haven't ran across any of these problems on Xbox live. I play this game almost daily and every game has been clean. At one point there was a care package glitch but they patched that about two weeks of it being predominate in the games.

I know people charging to do 10th level prestige on xbox in 5 min. Also glitches they need to path like unlimited airdrops... ridiculous.

I just ran into another server like this kinda. It was CTF and everyone was running super fast and jumping ultra high.

I knew the steam beta would cause issues :| everytime steam does somethings hackers get access to it again

I know people charging to do 10th level prestige on xbox in 5 min. Also glitches they need to path like unlimited airdrops... ridiculous.

But as I mentioned they have patched that. If you want to play online with Xbox you have to update so it's not like you get stuck w/ people that did update and people that didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom