Cool deal at Walmart this morning

Not sure if I can wait for an hour. But then again...

**looks at the long line in Al Baik**

...it could be a good idea after all :p

It's quicker just to go to a local store. :rolleyes:

Of course. Just less convenient and it interrupts my day to have to go out for things that will come to me for free. Saves vehicle wear and is safer to avoid driving when possible. I only drive when I am going somewhere enjoyable and not running a lot of errands.

It is the same if having several stores but all with the same problem. There are many branches for it, but all of them are not that easy to go thru. Low income people love this place for its prices, so they normally fill it. If you mean different brand, then I agree, there are other places to go to. But the thing is non of them comes even close to Al Baik. This place is enchanting!

Wait, this is the Walmart thread! Sorry for hijacking it like that.

IKEA here is similar but does not provide groceries and cloths.

Last edited:
I've started hearing radio ads from Ikea saying they have a collection centre in the area but it's still not good enough. Because of how small my state is, it doesn't really attract or appeal to the big chains. There has been talk and plans for big direct factory outlets but they never took off or attracted any major developers.

IKEA, ugh! Absolutely worst store I've ever been in. The store is designed for people to shuffle thru it like a pack of sheep. No desire to ever go back and can't understand why anyone else does either.

Back
Top Bottom