Computer Won't Boot.. Please Help !!!!

i treid jumper loads of times.... but it won't go passed system hlauted screen......... this is stressing me out....

edit: anyother ways to flash bios?.... because the floppy method won't work....

i dont think there r n e other methods mate except some can do it while ur in windows but thats clearly not gonna happen.

umm i just checked ur motherboard spec and it doesnt say it supports semperon ?

so maybe return it for an anthlon

i dont think there r n e other methods mate except some can do it while ur in windows but thats clearly not gonna happen.

umm i just checked ur motherboard spec and it doesnt say it supports semperon ?

so maybe return it for an anthlon

it syas it support sempron in manual.....

i was playing with it this mouring, i leanred that u can pause it by pressing bause buton then resume via enter key... so i found this out:

after i turned it on and pressed a bunch of buttons it came up this screen and i hit pause to pause to see what it says:

<shawn_selig29> it says :
<shawn_selig29> AMIBIOS (2003) Americna megatrends
<shawn_selig29> kvm800m rlease 12/30/2004
<shawn_selig29> cpu: amd athlon or operon cpu model unkown
<shawn_selig29> dram clocking 33mhz
<shawn_selig29> press f8 for bbs popup
<shawn_selig29> 1024mb ok
<shawn_selig29> auto detecting pri slave..... ide hard disk
<shawn_selig29> auto decting sec master ...

and i noticed after i hit enter to resume it ....it went back to the same erro not as before this time at the bottom of the screen..... so i powered it off and treied this:

i tunred the computer on and kept pressing pause and enter so i can pause by frame tosee everything that it does.....and this is what i found extra...:

<shawn_selig29> then says ... via technolgies, inc.via vt8237 serial ata raid bios setting utility v4.50 ..... scan devices, please wait.....

and then it goes to the error note at top of screen......

i noticed that when i press buttons and it goes to newscreens, the error note goes on botom like when i press tab button...but then when i leave it along it goes on top of screen.....

if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated, thxs, shawn

Back
Top Bottom