Computer Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech57@TSTC

Solid State Member
List what computer magazines your subscribed to, and what you think about them.

Computer Power User (CPU) Magazine:
They have pretty good reviews over all the latest hardware, programs, and basically anything else you would want a review for. Great magazine.

I usually just buy a computer magazine about once a year, as a gift to myself.

I usually buy overclockers magazine.

I get too many:

MaximumPC
CPU Magazine
PC Magazine
PC World
PC gamer
Computerworld
Computershopper
Technology Review
Photoshop User
PC Photo Magazine

I got a great deal on 10 magazines for 2 years, for under $150 USD.
It was a promotion were college kids go around and try to sell magazines to win a trip somewhere. It was tax deductable for me so I said, "Why not".

HAVOC2k5 said:
I get too many:

MaximumPC
CPU Magazine
PC Magazine
PC World
PC gamer
Computerworld
Computershopper
Technology Review
Photoshop User
PC Photo Magazine

I got a great deal on 10 magazines for 2 years, for under $150 USD.
It was a promotion were college kids go around and try to sell magazines to win a trip somewhere. It was tax deductable for me so I said, "Why not".

WOA :eek:

acctually thats a good deal :)

yeah, it was a good deal, plus the girl I bought them from was SUPER HOT. And she spent like 30 minutes in my apartment last summer. I even offered her a glass of ice tea, which she happily excepted.

Anyway, when you think about it, it's such an incredible waste of paper and 70% of each magazine is useless ads. I've donated a lot of them to a high school in a near by city. It's a urban, lower class community and they are glad to take any periodicals that are current as donation.

HAVOC2k5 said:
yeah, it was a good deal, plus the girl I bought them from was SUPER HOT. And she spent like 30 minutes in my apartment last summer. I even offered her a glass of ice tea, which she happily excepted.

I didnt know hot girls accepted Ice tea :p

I bet dale got laid...c'mon spit it out we know you did !

lol...sweet...glad to hear it

I read PCFormat. I don't think you can get it anywhere other than Britain, I may be wrong though. It has some good hardware reviews, although thwy could be a bit more geared towards the "technically minded geek" type person.

Lord AnthraX said:
I didnt know hot girls accepted Ice tea :p

I bet dale got laid...c'mon spit it out we know you did !

lol...sweet...glad to hear it

yeah, they accept Ice Tea. It was even peach flavor.
And no, "I wasn't in hawaii".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom