Civ 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie_monster

Beta member
Im having trouble with a burnt copy of civ 3 .
Installation is no problem but when I try to play the game the error message "please insert the CD-ROM civilization 3, select OK and restart application" appears.
:confused:
Any help would be appreciated thankyou

Cookie_Monster

colus

Beta member
I have a problem to burning a copy of Civ3, it keep coming up say can't read the data from the source disk. But when I try another disk, it just work fine??? Please help!

Chopper

Monster Techie
colus said:
I have a problem to burning a copy of Civ3, it keep coming up say can't read the data from the source disk. But when I try another disk, it just work fine??? Please help!
This is because it hasnt copyed properly Civ 3 has a protection called SafeDisc 2

You can get a cd crack like i said im my above post of try reburning it with CloneCD with fast error skip marked ON.

Hope it helps

Welcome to Tech Forums.

Cheers

<<-Em->>Reaper

Beta member
hey, i've had the same problem, and it is really hard to find a crack for civ 3 !!!!!! any one else got one that tey could tell me where to get it from?

any help will be greatly appreciated

:(

I)arkTemplar

Baseband Member
If you want to risk getting a virus(es), then you can try P2P filesharing programs like Kazaa Lite. That's where I got my WC3 CD Crack, but I had to download like 10 of them and only 1 was working, and at least half of the other ones were viruses (just simple stupid ones) that u can get rid of easily.
By the way, I thought we werent supposed to talk about piracy and stuff on these forums lol

Status
Not open for further replies.