Civ 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie_monster

Beta member
Im having trouble with a burnt copy of civ 3 .
Installation is no problem but when I try to play the game the error message "please insert the CD-ROM civilization 3, select OK and restart application" appears.
:confused:
Any help would be appreciated thankyou

Cookie_Monster

I have a problem to burning a copy of Civ3, it keep coming up say can't read the data from the source disk. But when I try another disk, it just work fine??? Please help!

colus said:
I have a problem to burning a copy of Civ3, it keep coming up say can't read the data from the source disk. But when I try another disk, it just work fine??? Please help!

This is because it hasnt copyed properly Civ 3 has a protection called SafeDisc 2

You can get a cd crack like i said im my above post of try reburning it with CloneCD with fast error skip marked ON.

Hope it helps

Welcome to Tech Forums.

Cheers

hey, i've had the same problem, and it is really hard to find a crack for civ 3 !!!!!! any one else got one that tey could tell me where to get it from?

any help will be greatly appreciated

:(

If you want to risk getting a virus(es), then you can try P2P filesharing programs like Kazaa Lite. That's where I got my WC3 CD Crack, but I had to download like 10 of them and only 1 was working, and at least half of the other ones were viruses (just simple stupid ones) that u can get rid of easily.
By the way, I thought we werent supposed to talk about piracy and stuff on these forums lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom