Chrome, Google's New Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have downloaded Google Chrome, finally, and I still don't see what the **** is so great about that browser!

There is nothing original about Chrome that actually matters, given its severe lack of features, its inherent lack of security, and the lack of privacy.

Opera FTW
Chrome is designed to be simple, fast and light on resources.
I don't see how it's unsecure though (compared to other browsers at standard). And Google have changed their EULA in response to privacy concerns.

I heard this browser sends user personal data to google... I do not want to risk. Even do not know how it looks like...

Well mine kept crashing whenever I tried to enter the options. I'm using xp x64 so I'm trialling Opera for a little while. Firefox is still my primary browser because it's by far the best.

I heard this browser sends user personal data to google... I do not want to risk. Even do not know how it looks like...

This was switched almost instantly. Read Apok's post right above you. He makes mention that they changed their EULA over the privacy concerns.

I haven't tried it yet. To be honest, it is difficult for me to change a browser! I have been using IE for 3 years, and it was a big change for me, when i downloaded Firefox some months ago...

Is it faster, or something?

If I had a netbook or something with a small screen chrome would be ideal because of the small screen real estate it consumes and low memory footprint. Is there a linux version yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom