Chrome, Google's New Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Chrome

Who is using this browser, I've just opened it up and it's nice and simple. Can't see it taking off though, anyone got any thoughts?

I don't technically count most of these as "vulnerabilities". They are annoyances to Chrome users yes, but apart from Carpet bombing and the auto-download file, the rest just serve to hinder regular Chrome users.

I too don't see Chrome taking off.. but people are going to be talking about it, and Google is a fairly big company. It will definitely impact future generations of browsers.

I didn't see anyone mention how Google Chrome doesn't yet have an option to "set image as wallpaper/desktop". I change my desktop wallpaper all the time! I would like to see this added. Was a die hard FF fan before Chrome however there is work to be done!

Why not just save the wallpaper to your hard drive and then set it....

I change my wallpaper almost daily. I have a wallpaper folder that is well over 2GB in size for the amount of Wallpapers i have saved. Well over 6,000 files. That way if i ever want to go back, i dont have to find it on the web again. Just on my PC.

I have google chrome. Its quite nice, however there are some problems. Some websites, programs etc don't work with chrome, therefore i often have to switch to i.e.

If they put a little effort into it chrome could be the successor of i.e.

Chrome, Google's New Browser i downloaded that browser.its pretty fast.its not fancy but i like trying new browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom