Cheating or not?

Is it cheating or a clever use of the rules?

• Clever and they are jealous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirty, but legal

• Questionable at best

• It's cheating. Period.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
OK, here at work we have a BINGO game. It started back in June and everybody gets a game card with their check to start a new game. Numbers are put up twice a week until somebody hits. Simple right? Well, most folks have their card on their desk and take a pen or highlighter or whatever and mark the numbers. If somebody wins, they toss their card and use the new one. I attach my card(s) to my desk with a magnet, I use small magnets to mark my numbers and don't have to toss the card when the game is won. I asked the BINGO game moderator about it and was told "There is nothing in the rules that says you can't do it, and nothing that says you can." So, lo and behold, I hit the BINGO last time. Yes I have 6 cards where everybody else has 1. Well a stink is being raised claiming I am cheating. I feel like since I asked about this when the game started, it's not cheating but using the rules to my advantage. I am not hiding the fact that I have 6 cards and the BINGO mod tells whoever complains that there isn't anything that prohibits the use of multiple cards. Obviously if you mark up your card it is very difficult to keep track of your current numbers should you choose to keep the old cards. I think that some folks are just yanked that THEY didn't think of this plan and want me to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom