Cheatin at Rise of Nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyecdevf

In Runtime
I want to share with you some of the pictures I took while playing Rise of Nations. I wonder what you think.

Rise of Nations cheats. by ~lyecdevf on deviantART

A stealth bomber bombing a mideval village/town.

Rise of Nations cheats part2 by ~lyecdevf on deviantART

A helicopter attacking a soldier. **** he is throwing his spears at a helicopter!

Rise of Nations cheats part3 by ~lyecdevf on deviantART

My advanced fighter aircraft attacking troops on the ground. It fires two rockets at once and it creates carnage.

Rise of Nations cheats part4 by ~lyecdevf on deviantART

Time to roll out the tanks. Odly though a tank can be destroyed with spears and arrows?!

Rise of Nations cheats part5 by ~lyecdevf on deviantART

Sure the medival crosbow had the power of 400lbs but could it really damadge a tank? Here is my tank getting its *** kicked by arrows.

Rise of Nations cheats part6 by ~lyecdevf on deviantART

Time to level down that town for good. My two bombers unleasing bombs on a mideval age town.

Lol, I really need to play Rise of Nations. Looked like a good game I just never got around to playing it.

I really dig those kinds of games but haven't searched for a good new one yet as I have no idea what to look for. I tried the demo for Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution when it came to PS3, I really liked it. Anyone have suggestions on something similar for PC? (sorry to hijack)

Lol, I really need to play Rise of Nations. Looked like a good game I just never got around to playing it.

It is a really good game. You can bring in more advanced weapons into an age where the enemy does not yet have them with the use of cheats.

You can do that just by playing the game fast....advance to the next age and you will have tech and troops that your enemy does not.

I don't call it cheating really. you play how you want to play because it is YOU who is trying to have fun. Besides games these days cheat themselves or mod things not based on skill or real interaction but rather just because its the game and can give itself units anytime it wants or do a million actions a second when you have to hot key it or use a mouse. Some blatantly spit out manufacturing if they need it way quicker then they should/etc.

Actually games these days don't cheat much any more, it used to much more common in older games to compensate for the AI not being very good.

I don't call it cheating really. you play how you want to play because it is YOU who is trying to have fun. Besides games these days cheat themselves or mod things not based on skill or real interaction but rather just because its the game and can give itself units anytime it wants or do a million actions a second when you have to hot key it or use a mouse. Some blatantly spit out manufacturing if they need it way quicker then they should/etc.

Nice response. That is what I was thinking too. You can only make one move at a time while the machine can make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom